01. First Person by Jenny Owen Youngs
02. Fool for You Baby (Dom Dom Dippy) by New York Dolls
03. Can't Stop (feat. Snoop Dogg) by Mayer Hawthorne
04. Relation by Hepcat
05. Lifeboat by Lovage
06. Say That You Love Me by Loudon Wainwright III
07. Always on My Mind (London Version) by Phantom Planet
01. Angel Eyes by Roxy Music
02. I Can See Your Future by Belle & Sebastian
03. I'm the Man Who Loves You by Wilco
04. Sunshine (feat. Father Guido Sarducci, Josh Haden, Money Mark, Paula Frazer & Sean Lennon) by Handsome Boy Modeling School
05. I'll Be You Man by The Elected
06. Watch the Sunrise by Big Star
07. If You're Into It by Flight of the Conchords
The title best sums up everything in my life not involving art, money or music. In simple terms, I am defeated in regards to learning and understanding the modern mating dance rituals as shown by the likes of Gerard Butler and Katherine Heigl or found in most Jennifer Lopez films. To some extent, I would like to understand any of that but that is a dark, scary scene filled with dungeons, bats and cannibalistic dwarfs. So yeah, I am done with the idea of love and romance as Diane Court has given me the metaphorical pen. I also know that I did not need to mention this here but I needed a mix for the month and was feeling a bit down, this was perfect. I get to reject romance and you get a very excellent mix. A total win-win for us both!
Support the art and the artists! Play it loud!
Get The Last Love Mix I Will Ever Make here.