Thursday, February 23, 2012

Three Years Of Pure Musical Lunacy


Believe it or not, it has been three years since I first spoke on the cinematic wonder known as Tougher Than Leather. In these last three years, I have presented you with odd mixes and thoughts on everything from on "Mambo No.5" to the cloning of S Club for one's own personal and disturbingly selfish needs. Also, in this time, there have been interviews, reviews and strange looks from Prince.


I guess this is my way of saying thank you to any and all readers to follow the blog or even stumble across it in passing. Thank you to all of the publicists that introduce me to newer sounds, grant interviews and provide me opportunities to photograph and cover their artists. Thanks to any one out there making great sounds and helping shape the current noise, fury and notes in our everyday life. Most of all, thanks anyone has been there for the blog in any form from following me on Twitter or Facebook to all of the friends I have made since the beginning. It has been an awesome ride so far and let us look forward to many more good times to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment