Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Creative Genius Of Scott Stapp

Just because Eddie Vedder wrote and performed a song about the Chicago Cubs does not give the right to any of his clones to do the same thing. Apparently, no one gave Creed's Scott Stapp this memo as he, yet again, shamelessly rips off Vedder by writing a theme song for the Florida Marlins. Normally, this would be the part where I would rip Stapp to shreds by laughing hysterically at his attempts at oversinging every note that comes from his mouth and question his musical existence but instead I will post the video that accompanies his song for the Marlins. Believe me, it says everything that I want to say and, at the same time, makes me care about Baseball even less than I do already. What is next on the Scott Stapp Kills American Tradition tour...apple pie perhaps?



Eddie Vedder's song for the Chicago Cubs...

MusicBlips

No comments:

Post a Comment