Thursday, August 11, 2011

On A Ferris Wheel With Bone & Bell


Earlier this year, I came across a very talented artist named Bone & Bell whose debut EP, Loom, was (and still is) one of the most beautiful recordings I have heard all year. Currently, she has been working on songs for a followup and will be opening for Peter Bjorn & John at Schubas on August 28th. In between this, she found time to record a performance of "Sweet Queen Regina" for Rooftop Sessions. This performance, however, does not take place on a rooftop but in a Ferris wheel at Navy Pier which further adds to the coolness of this video. In summary, a baritone ukulele, a Ferris wheel and a very beautifully performed song makes for one incredible performance from one very talented artist whose EP you should already own.

1 comment:

  1. This girl is the most lovely person I've ever seen in my whole life since I was young.

    ReplyDelete